Friday 29 April 2016

Miss Claire Prestige Liquid Eye Liner

Life has changed completely post delivery. Everything is on a fast track.... but I am kind of enjoying this phase of life. Been really busy as there was a wedding in the family but now all settled and here I am. Will be sharing few pictures of the wedding attire at the end of this post.

Me and my sister had fun getting ready for the occasion. We decided to go all traditional with the saree and messy bun .......ekdum filmy :)) 

Coming to today's post , where I am reviewing a Liquid Eye Liner from Miss Claire...

When you don't have a specific thing in mind to buy and just go out there for a window shopping, there are many new products that you discover. Be it expensive or cheap, doesn't matter. You will be surprised to see that at times cheap products also works wonder, it is just our mind set that we want to believe that only brands are good that we become skeptical to buy the ones which are lesser know in the market.

One of my recent purchase was Miss Claire Prestige Liquid Eye Liner, which I stumbled upon,  on one of my window shopping spree.





The packaging is decent and impressive. Comes in a silver box, the body of the container is black with a silver cap on it. The applicator is in a brush form which I find comfortable in using then the tip ones. The sales girl at the counter was all praise about this liquid liner and recommended that I should give it a try as many customers do buy this one. Hence I decided chalo!  lets try it out :) 

Price : Rs. 295/- 

Qty : 5ml





My Opinion on Miss Claire Prestige Liquid Eye Liner 

The brush applicator is long and works well for me. Some girls are not so comfortable with long applicators but I kind of like it. Gives me a good hold and helps me get a define results. This liner is not a matte liner, its kind of a semi matte liner. I love matte liners - one of my favorite being Mac Gel Liner which I am totally in love with. 

Application wise this liner is cool but if it enters your eye which by mistake happens often, it tends to water the eye and gives a burning sensation.  

This is my go to liner when I am in a hurry and just want a quick strokes over my eyes. Be it a winged liner, sleek strokes or an edgy ones, you can create different looks with ease.



This liner does not move once applied and dried. It's a smudge proof liner but can be easily removed with a make up remover.

Gives you a defined stroke without breaking out. I have seen some liners do have a tendency to break out once it dries off but this one does not.  There are many products available from this brand, I haven't tried all of them but I love their eyebrow pencil which is very good and must have. Light on pocket this particular brand is not too expensive. The range for all its products are quiet affordable.

Final Verdict 

Affordable, easy in application and a very good liner for everyday use.


Which is your current favorite Eye Liner ????

Sp Rating : 3.5/5 

I believe we Indians enjoy weddings and all tayaari shayaari which goes behind it. We had a royal fun  attending this wedding. Now lets check out our wedding attire...





  







No comments :

Post a Comment