Wednesday 19 February 2014

Marks & Spencer - Royal Jelly & Honey Facial Moisturizer

On my recent visit to Marks & Spencer,  picked up Royal Jelly & Honey Facial Moisturizer. There were testers, which I tried on my wrist and then decided to pick it up. There were other facial moisturizers but this one excited me the most.


What it claims 
A light gentle facial moisturizer with royal jelly, honey and panthenol to moisturize and sooth skin. Contains SPF 6 making it ideal for everyday use. Suitable for all skin types.


Product Size : 100 ml

Price : Rs. 649/-



My take on Royal Jelly & Honey Facial Moisturizer

I have never tried skin care range from Marks & Spencer , while browsing when I tried the tester i quiet liked it.  The smell of the cream is not so appealing, the dominant fragrance is that of Royal Jelly but as you apply it, the smell lightens like a sweet honey and does not linger much once it gets absorbed, which is super quick.I have a combination skin and it works great on me. Keeps my skin hydrated through-out the day. Gives a nice sheen without being greasy.


If you have a combination , normal or dry skin then you should try this out. I would not recommend this for oily skin types. In summers you need to check,  how this facial moisturizer fares, when the climate is more hot and humid. Its working great for me in winters.

SP Rating : 4/5


Last weekend  did not try any make up look, since I was not keeping well and  really didn't had stamina to do anything,  but hopefully this weekend,  will try something......... so stay tuned.

So what types of make up look shall I try this weekend......any suggestions ???


No comments :

Post a Comment