Saturday 18 May 2013

Bath & Body Works - Body Lotion - Twilight Woods And Black Amethyst



Bath & Body Works (BBW) signature collection was a gift for me from one of my cousins when he came down from US. The box had nice small bottles of Shower Gel and Body Lotion named Twilight Woods.  I liked the product when I used it for the first time itself. All the body lotions of BBW come with Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Shea butter. 



The shower gel is nice, soothing and the fragrance remains with you even after stepping out of the shower. It’s neither mild nor strong. Body Lotion comes in a nice creamy texture and is smooth in application. It comes in a non greasy formula that absorbs quickly into the skin.  Thou I must say the body lotion has a stronger smell, so buy only once you have smelled the fragrance and are ok with it.  


For me, I don’t prefer much stronger fragrance but this was an exception as I could carry it without getting any headaches to be true I actually quiet liked the smell. The scent is very enjoyable and rather seductively sexy and sophisticated. The label design on the bottle has a very classy rustic look and gives you a mystical impression which is enough to spark your imagination. 




The body lotion gets absorbed and leaves a nice sheen on your skin. The fragrance lasts at least for an hour and makes you feel as if you actually are taking a walk in woods. I usually apply this after my evening shower when I am off to bed. It gives you a nice cozy and restorative feeling. 


After my first bottle got over I requested my friend to pick up two more bottles for me when she was at Thailand. So she picked up Twilight woods and Black Amethyst. 




The fragrance, Black Amethyst is floral, musky, and at the same time it posses something warm and magical within it that will simply make you feel gorgeous. Between the two I would prefer Twilight Woods over Black Amethyst as certain notes of the fragrance are just way strong in Black Amethyst. Thou I have already done using the whole product. I must say, Twilight Woods is now one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents.


Twilight Woods Key fragrance notes: Juicy Berry, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, and Warm Woods


Black Amethyst Key fragrance notes: Italian Bergamot, Rare Camellias, Exotic Sandalwood, Vetiver







Pros

Smooth & light Texture

Nice & appealing fragrance

Absorbs Quickly

Leaves a nice sheen

Comes in a nice and classy packaging 


Cons

Expensive 


Price: INR 900/-


Thou I keep seeing these products in many places now in Mumbai but how genuine it is, I am not too sure.  Its best if bought from a reputed place to ensure the product is original. 


Rating: 9/10


2 comments :

  1. you PAYED tooo much Zahira.. its only for around 500 bucks go to Beauty centre kandivli sv road,.. u will get this cheap over there.. I <3 BBW n Victoria secret's lotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Erica - product is genuine? As you get this in lot of places now here in Andheri also. I had called for this product from Thailand a year back.

    ReplyDelete