Wednesday 15 May 2013

Versace Bright Crystal



Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with musk and amber.



I picked up Versace Bright Crystal from Dubai. When I first saw this bottle I fell in love with it. The bottle is adorable and very feminine. Versace always manages to make unique and creative bottles for their perfumes. 



It's an interesting fruity floral fragrance.  It comes in a nice, neat and classy packaging. The bottle is transparent and the perfume inside, is in nice pink color. After smelling it for the first time I fell in love with the perfume & could not resist myself from buying it. Thou I must say before even smelling the perfume, it was the bottle that attracted me towards it. 

Some people will enjoy this fragrance because of its clean and crisp scent. It’s an amazing perfume for day wear. Unfortunately thou I love wearing this perfume it does not last long on me. This fragrance can be worn in all seasons be it summer, winter or rainy. It is fresh uplifting and not overpowering.

    Top Notes
    Pomegranate, Yuzu, Iced accord

    Middle Notes
    Magnolia, Lotus, Peony

    Base Notes
    Vegetal amber, Musks, Mahogany

Versace bright crystal comes in 90ml bottle for Rs. 3900/-

Rating : 7/10

Other perfumes from the house of Versace


 

No comments :

Post a Comment