Wednesday 7 May 2014

Avene Sunscreen and John Frieda Hair Conditioner

I have squeezed the last bit of sunscreen from my Lakme Sunscreen Tube, time to buy a new one. Ok ! so what's a big deal . Well ! few of the places that I went to purchase,  found it out of stock Grrrrr.... I was using Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50,  the fat tube.



Avene Sun Screen SPF 50



Benefits : Is it for me?

  • A gentle, lightweight, 100% mineral sunscreen
  • With a highly water-resistant, non-clogging formula
  • Enriched with patented Pre-Tocopheryl for powerful anti-oxidant protection
  • Formulated with exclusive SunSensitive Protection® that ensures stability of formula
  • Concentrated with Thermal Spring Water for soothing properties
  • Offers broad spectrum UVA/ UVB protection without irritation
  • Leaves skin smooth, hydrated & comfortable
  • Perfect for normal to combination sensitive skin
  • Paraben-free

An ultra-fluid, silky and non-oily texture which leaves a satiny, matte finish, making application particularly pleasant.




My take on Avene Sun Screen SPF 50

When I saw Avene Sun Screen on the display of a medical store,  thought of giving it a try. Since I had exhausted my Lakme Sunscreen completely, wanted a substitute . Packaged in bright orange tube, transparent cap and a dispenser pump makes it convenient to use. Comes with SPF 50, flowing consistency and light in weight. Absorbs well and gives a nice dewy look to my skin. Currently loving this product. How long do I stick around with this product,  is something to wait and watch. 

Price : Rs. 1250/- for 50 ml

SP Ratings: 4/5

Non greasy and spreads really well on the skin without clogging. Quiet expensive for the amount you get. All in all its a great product but little pricey.

John Frieda Hair Conditioner


What it Claims
Weightlessly detangles for volume that looks and feels natural.

Patented formula weightlessly conditions and detangles, applies volume building technology to the hair, then rinses clean. During blow dry, our specialized technology is activated to enhance fullness and boost volume. The result is hair that looks naturally full and shiny, and feels touch-ably soft. 

Available in:
8.45 fl. oz. size 

Price : Rs 610/- (I purchased this from Alfa) on E-bay site the price is Rs. 1691/- 

SP Rating : 4/5 




My take on John Frieda Hair Conditioner

Earlier I was using Tressemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner. When I visited Alfa, spotted John Frieda Hair Conditioner among others . I wanted a conditioner which would give shine to my hair without making it fall flat on my face. After carefully reading the description, I found this conditioner apt for my hair.

Does not make hair greasy, adds volume and shine to the hair. I have been using this conditioner for couple of days and already been getting compliments on my hair. Well ! I believe action speaks louder than words, what better than getting compliments for the product you have invested in. (Feeling satisfied with my investment ;)


Final Verdict 

Amazing product but little pricey. I dont mind spending on the product if they give me good end results like John Frieda Hair Conditioner and Avene Sunscreen. So guys thumbs up for both the products.


Share with us, which sunscreen and conditioner are you currently using ??? 

That's all for today, we meet up again with another informative post. Till then have a great time.







1 comment :

  1. Avene sunscreen products are quite expensive over here, too; I think that it's because they're imported from France.
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete