Saturday 10 May 2014

Three Products of Hair Care

Today's  review  is dedicated for Hair Care. Sunsilk Natural Recharge - Ginseng Root and Oil Shampoo,  Loreal 6 in 1 hair oil and  Sebastian Shine Define.


Lets get started ...

Sunsilk Natural Recharge - Ginseng Root & Oil Shampoo

What it claims
Hair is every girl’s prized possession! Whether she is trekking up a mountain or riding on a humid day, her hair can get in the way of her life! But not anymore thanks to Sunsilk Natural Recharge, which replenishes hair’s natural look. It gives you 5 times stronger hair, making it look abundant! Infused with Ginseng plant root extracts, this new formulation has been especially co-created by hair stylist and Sunsilk expert, Jamal Hammadi. 
 
So if you’re looking for a new shampoo & conditioner that gives you strong & abundant hair, try Sunsilk Natural Recharge!



My Experience with Sunsilk Natural Recharge - Ginseng Root & Oil Shampoo

Ok ! the world has heard about this new range of shampoos from Sunsilk. I am little late in my review but better late than never. I finished three bottles of this shampoo before writing this review.

Earlier I was using Tressemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo (The red one), in summers it was not going well with me hence the switch. My younger sister was all praises about this shampoo, bought one and found it is indeed a good one. The packaging is cool and apt for summers. It's a light green color shampoo with some shining particles in it.  My hair feels better after using this shampoo, does not fall flat and add volume without making it greasy. For the quantity it comes in, the price is dirt cheap.

My hair tends to get oily if I don't wash it everyday. With few shampoos that I have used in past, it use to make my hair fall flat . This works great for me . Would not advice this shampoo to people who have dry hair, as it might not suit them well, but people with oily scalp, it's a great shampoo for them.

Price : Rs. 219/-

SP Rating : 4/5

Loreal 6 in 1 Hair oil 




L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil is suitable for all hair types. It contains Argan Oil, Camelina Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil.

 

Goodness / Benefits of Loreal Paris 6 in 1 Hair Oil 
  • Make your hair stronger and shiny by nourishing it with ‘6 Oil Nourish’ hair oil from L’Oréal Paris
  • This unisex hair oil is ideal for all hair types
  • The first hair oil that is powered by 6 Micro Oils in a unique formula to provide 6 specific benefits
  • The Research & Innovation Centre at L'Oréal Paris in India have created perfectly balanced oil that penetrates and adjusts to the needs of each hair type
  • The Extraordinary Oil has been scientifically created to give your hair the nourishment it truly deserves with three traditional oils and three exotic oils providing 6 specific benefits
  • It has no heavy feel or greasy look
  • Almond Oil –Makes your hair Thick, Coconut Oil – Makes your hair Manageable, Argan Oil –Gives your hair Strength, Jojoba Oil –Gives you Shiny hair, Olive Oil – Makes your hair Soft, Camelina Oil –Smoothens your hair
  • Perfect nutrient mix for Indian hair
  • Suitable for all hair types
  • Its 6 unique micro oils penetrate deep into the scalp and provide hair with utmost nourishment and care Designed to give great visible results
  • Gives good lather
My  Experience with Loreal 6 in 1 Hair Oil 
In short,  I totally agree with all the above points. Been using this oil for more than a month now and I am quiet happy with it. Very affordable . Do I need to say more ? I don't think so. 

Price : Rs. 199/-

SP Rating : 4.5/5

Sebastian Shine Define



THE FLAUNT RANGE

SHINE DEFINE

SHINE AND FLEXIBLE HOLD SPRAY
Flexible hold spray and contouring thermal shield, with rock crystal extract, protects hair from heat. Conditions with a natural, brush-able sheen and irresistible definition.

USE  : Apply to dry hair. Spray in small sections before using hot tools or spritz on any finished style for flexible hold and shine finish. Manage hold level by layering over finished style.

My Experience with Sebastian Shine Define

I got introduced to this product by my hair stylist. This spray not only protect your hair from the heat but also helps in styling the hair without making it greasy. Hair remains soft and style remain intact for a longer time.

I have used this spray for curling my sister's hair. It gave a nice shine to the hair, soft bouncy curls without getting to hard or sticky and the style was  intact for quiet a long time. It smells good as if, you have just stepped out of a salon.  Excellent product.

Oh ! I forgot to mentioned, recently purchased a new hair curling tong, will review it soon.Watch this space for more.

Price : Rs. 1,100/-

SP Rating : 4.5/5 


Final Verdict

Love all the three products. Great ! value for money and affordable. Would highly recommend it.



6 comments :

  1. L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil is already on my list! have to try it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice Shivi and dirt cheap try it out.

      Delete
  2. Zahira, will Sunsilk Natural Recharge suit my hair type?? (U know my hair) I liked the review n wanted to switch my shampoo.. Also since i have colored my hair, do you think i can use this one along with LÓreal color protection?? Kindly advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you want to use two shampoos, stick with one. If you want to use Sunsilk Recharge then buy a good conditioner with it and get going. It's a nice shampoo and quiet reasonable.

      If you are happy with Loreal Color Protection , then dont change.

      Delete
    2. Ok!! Better I stick to Loeral.. Thanks for ur feedback n sorry for late reply as i was not keeping well.

      Delete
    3. Your welcome dear...take care.

      Delete