Thursday 21 November 2013

Bridal Make-up

Hi Everybody,

I am back from my vacation to Dubai. It was a vacation and a family get together. My younger sister was getting engaged and it was my privilege to make her ready. Small and private affair with very few close family and friends.

When we look at the brides during the wedding or engagement we cant even think how much efforts has been put to make her ready and the final look has undergone so many product to get the final look. Lets take a look at the products used to create this bridal look and the biggest challenge when you make the brides ready is race against time Grrrrrr..

Mentioned below is the breakdown of the products. 



Products used :

Base
Diorskin Foundation, Mac Foundation,  Kryolan Concealer, Colorbar primer, Lancome eclat primer

Eyeshadow
Mac Eyeshadow:  Care-free, Beauty Marked, Cranberry, Handwritten
BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow 4th Edition : Pink, Taupe
Mac Pigement : Old Gold

Eyebrow 
Konad Cosmetic Eyebrow Auto Style Pencil

Lips
Colorbar Lipstick in pretty pink + Inglot Gloss

Cheeks
Loreal Blush + Maybelline blush (Mixed)

Highlighting
Lancome Highlighter + Colorbar Highlighter

Contouring
Mac Give me Sun

 And the final Look ....








Drop me a comment how did you find this bridal make-up. Do let me know your opinion as to how you prefer the bridal look to be.


2 comments :