Friday 24 May 2013

Farmer's Fresh Salad Recipe



 
















 
We all want to loose weight & look beautiful in all those lovely clothes but dieting could be very monotonous & boring. You need a strong will power to follow the routine.  I too happen to keep a check on my intake of food.  I usually carry a tiffin of salad to work most of the days  which I happen to eat it around 12.00 pm instead of having anything crap.  You can also have this salad during lunch time as it is quiet filling.

I keep doing some variations in my salad so that I don’t get bored of it. Today I am sharing with you one of my salad recipe which I hope you would like it too. 

Ingredients
Cucumber
Carrot
Tomato
Green Apple
Pears
Kidney Beans (Boiled)
White Chickpeas (Boiled)
Sweet Corn (Boiled)
Parsley
Salt & pepper
Olive oil – 1tbsp
Garlic – 1 clove 
Pomegranate (optional) 

Coriander leaves 
Knorr Seasoning – Vinegar & Garlic 



Method
Cut cucumber, Tomato & carrot in small pieces and place it in a bowl. Add sweet corn, white chickpeas & kidney beans to it. Then add green apple & pears cut in small pieces. Add Parsley. 

Take little olive oil in a pan Add crushed garlic to it (just one small clove). As garlic turns brown put the oil content along with garlic to the salad. Add knorr seasoning along with salt & pepper. 

Mix it well. Garnish with coriander. 

Enjoi!!! 

Watch this space for more salad recipes.... 

 

"Coming up next ... Review of Le Parfum Elie Saab for women"




 



No comments :

Post a Comment