Saturday 21 July 2018

Self Grooming Workshop for 2 Days

Hello Friends, 

Today I want to share some good news with all my readers. Lots of people have been requesting me to do a workshop on Self Grooming. So finally I have decided to conduct a 2 day workshop and whoever is interested in joining can do so. 

When I did not know anything much about makeup but still I used to be very enthu of getting ready and used to try many things on myself not knowing whether whatever I am doing is right or wrong. Sometimes things used to turn well and sometimes it use to be a disaster.  Those were the days when I use to think wish I knew Makeup, at least how to get ready on my own. 

My passion towards makeup has made me into a Professional Make up Artist and today I feel privileged to impart that knowledge to others so they too can learn the art to get ready and enhance their natural beauty with right makeup techniques. 

So guys this is the opportunity for all you girls out there who wants to join the Self Grooming Workshop and learn the art of being presentable be it any routine day or if you are planning to attend a party or any event. 


No comments :

Post a Comment