Wednesday 29 March 2017

Dramatic Eyes - Loreal False Lash Superstar Mascara

Hello Friends,

Its been long that I have posted anything on my blog but remember I did mention, if there is anything worth sharing will sure make time and let you guys know.

Taking a short break and having a chill pill time in the land of desert which is like a second home to me. My Son is now one year three months old. Time fly's and I feel he is growing up fast. Motherhood teaches you lot of things..its like transforming yourself completely. Anyways......I can keep talking about it and this post might get way to lengthier.

So coming to the point lets talk about our product which stole my heart and lately I cant keep my hands off it, been there in the market for a while now,  its Loreal False Lash Superstar Mascara.




What has Loreal Got to Say about this 
Super-Volumized. Super-Extended. Superstar Lashes.
Our first Primer and Mascara for a show-stopping lash effect. Super-volumizing primer builds dramatic volume on every lash and creates an ultra smooth base to maximize mascara performance. Super-extending Mascara with a fiber-rich black formula.

Start by applying the Super-Volumizing primer, making sure to coat every lash. Then, before the primer dries, apply the fiber-rich Mascara on top of the primed lashes to create a show-stopping lash look. Repeat on other eye.

Price : Rs.950/-

My Take on Loreal False Lash Superstar Mascara 

While making one of my US based client ready for the bridal, came across this mascara. Totally loved it. This two step mascara promises volume and length and claim to give false lash effect which most of the brand claim but hardly deliver. since I had my hands on this mascara, was sure to add this one into my make up kitty 
 
It sure does gives volume as well as length very close to false lashes effect if used properly as directed.  First You need to use Lash Primer which is numbered as one and later top it up with the mascara which is numbered as 2. You will sure see how good dramatic effect it gives..... once done.The wand is more like a spiral and has small bristles which helps you to quote each eye lash properly.



The only drawback that I found about this mascara that its not waterproof hence as soon as you come in contact with the water its starts to smudge. If you are looking out for a waterproof make up please keep away from this mascara or else you might end up spoiling your whole make up. Rest assured you will love it.


Little pricey for the fact that it's not even waterproof. For more drama add a liner or any dark pencil on the eye lid before going in with this mascara and see the effect. 

SP Rating : 3.5/5 

Final Verdict 
If you are looking out for a dramatic false lash effect then you should not miss out on this one but if you are looking out for a water proof mascara then I suggest you give this one a miss. Little Pricey though but worth a try.

Have tried to make this post as short and sweet as possible. If you have used this mascara then do share your experience with me. Would love to know your take on this one.

Will be back with yet another and interesting post .......for more stay tuned. 








No comments :

Post a Comment