Wednesday 22 October 2014

Refreshing Body Spray

Hello Everybody,

It feels like ages that I have been away from the blogging world. Believe me, though I am back from Goa but occupied with loads of things at my end. I have so many things to share with you guys. Lets go little slow and steady as I still have a hangover .

Lot of you must be waiting for the wedding pictures, I am still compiling those and will surely put on the blog at the earliest.

Going ahead with today's post... 

Its a must for all ladies to carry a body spray in their bag, especially during summers. Just not ladies but the same goes to men also. There are so many brands available in the market, but difficult task is to find something as per your liking.

You reach office all sweaty and you are not in the habit of carrying deodorant with you, just imagine the plight of the person sitting next to you. Eeeekks !!! I just cant tolerate it, in fact nobody can. We all should take extra care in keeping our selves clean and hygienic.

Sometimes body spray can be misleading. When you smell at the shop, you may think its  a great fragrance to have but once you start using it, you might not like it as much.  It has happened with me so many times or may be I am a classic case with this problem :))

Love floral fragrance, its just so feminine and enchanting. Picked up Engage Trail the green can and Floral Dream from Adidas Women recently. Lemme tell you, I am hooked on to Yardley "Lily of the Valley" which is again a very alluring fragrance. I like to spray on my pulse point just after my shower.

So today I am going to share my opinion or feedback on the three floral body spray that's gracing my shelf currently :). Not the detailed kind of review just a short and quick take on these three deodorants.


 


Yardley -  Lily Of The Valley 


Lily of the valley has a light,  and refreshing fragrance which captures the essence of the women. It's not loud or overpowering, just the right balance. The fragrance lingers for quiet some time. If you like floral fragrance then I recommend you must try this one. 

Price :

SP Rating : 4/5

Adidas Floral Dream 

 

When you spray this one its little loud then the Lily of Valley from Yardley but settles down after few seconds. Lively and sensual.  Equally good and appealing fragrance. Stays for a longer time.I prefer Lily of Valley over Adidas, as I find the fragrance more feminine.

Price : Rs. 2oo/-

SP Rating : 3.5/5

Engage Trail 


Engage trail has many options to choose from but today we are talking about the green can which is a floral fragrance. Very addictive, vibrant and lively. Not too overpowering.  The fragrance is mild, pleasant and very relaxing. Stays on for a longer time. 

Price : 190/-

SP Rating : 4/5

If I have to rate this as per my liking then of course Lily of Valley from Yardley will be first, second would be Engage Trail and third would be Adidas Floral Dream.  All the three deodorant's are great to have if you really love the floral fragrance. 

Have you come across any deodorant's worth sharing then drop me a comment and I would love to try it.  

I wish all my readers a very happy Diwali and a prosperous new year. May this festive season brings loads of happiness and peace in the coming year. Be careful while bursting the crackers and take care. 

That's all from my end and I shall catch up again,  very soon.   Coming soon .... wedding make up and pics.
 



2 comments :

  1. I really like Yardley's "Lily of the Valley," and remember having a small bottle of the cologne when I was a kid. There's something so quaint and old-fashioned (in a good way) about the scent. :o)

    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AdidAS FLORAL DREAM is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete