Thursday 27 June 2013

Colorkits Eye shadow Squad (Obuse)



I am sure you haven’t heard about this brand :)). Actually this Eye shadow squad I picked up from a local vendor when I was in Bangkok. When I picked up this eye shadow squad I did not realize this would be so good and pigmented. 

 




Packaging is decent enough. Simple and decent I would call, nothing jazzed up. I liked the color combination in the squad which I liked it so much that I thought I should give it a try.  There are 5 shades in the squad and a two way sponge applicator. There is just a small strip of mirror inside which is not convenient enough for application.
  
Price: 59 Baht

My Take on the product 

Seriously speaking never thought this eye shadow could be so good. But when I started using it I discovered the pigmentation was very good and texture was smooth. If you apply it over the primer then the color will stand out much more. Thou if you see the pictures, I have applied the eye shadows without primer. Does not crease at least for 5-6 hours but if you have an oily skin then maybe it will crease faster unless you use a matte primer as a base. 






Pros
Decent Packaging
Good Pigmentation
Not so expensive
Smooth texture
Does not crease at least for 5-6 hours

Cons
Since this is not a well known brand. You might not get it easily. I picked up from a local vendor when i was in Bangkok. 

Rating: 3.5/5

Final Verdict
Thou the product is good enough for the price, but it’s not easily available. If you happen to visit Bangkok then you should give a try to the cosmetic brands available at the local vendor.  They are good, highly pigmented and smooth texture with the kind of price tag I am sure you won’t be able to resist it.


No comments :

Post a Comment