Thursday 6 March 2014

Three New product - Faces Glitter / Benefit Hoola Bronzer / Urban Decay Primer


Today I am going to talk about three beautiful products from three different brands.

 
Glitter add lot of glamor to your look and draws lot of attention. I am still hooked onto Inglot glitter. Time and again whenever,  happen to visit their store, keep checking if its in stock. In the mean time,  picked up glitter stack from Faces Canada. A good buy for the price it comes in, stack of  six beautiful colors. 


Faces Stack-able Sparkle Glitter: Be it their pigment or glitter, what I like about Faces Canada, is their products are easy on pocket. Whenever you pick up these stacks you feel like you have a got a real deal for your penny. The colors are pretty and I cant wait to use them in my coming tutorials (easy... its going to take time as I am a busy girl :)) , I promise its going to be soon. 

Price : Rs. 450/-
SP Rating :4.5/5



Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer : Got it in my Sephora haul, comes in a cardboard like packaging with a small brush applicator. The brush is soft and easy in application. The box also has a small mirror in it, in case if you are applying the product on the go. The texture is soft and smooth. No fall-out and glides on really well. I am not so impressed with the packaging, could have been better. I find it little uncomfortable in opening the box. Otherwise the product is great.

Price : $ 28
SP Rating :4/5



Urban Decay Primer : This is a fast selling primer from Urban Decay. Comes in tube packaging and easy to use. To be applied on the eye lid before using the eyeshadow, helps the eyeshadow to last longer without creasing. A great product with equally good results.

Price : $ 20 for 0.37 Oz
SP Rating : 4/5


 

All the three products are great,  cant wait to use them. Stay tuned, maybe I will do a make-up look soon with the glitter. If you were expecting a make up look on the blog this whole week, then I am so sorry, as last weekend was  really busy to accommodate doing any make-up looks.

Weekend is round the corner... feels so nice just by thinking you have an off tomorrow. For me its second and fourth Saturday off. Planning to catch up a movie "Queen" today evening with my sweetheart sister. Too many things to catch up on, you guys have a great weekend...enjoy and have fun.







No comments :

Post a Comment