Wednesday 5 March 2014

It Does Not Have To Be Expensive To Look Beautiful


Saturday evening was fabulous, with movie, shopping and then dinner. Had a great time. Saturday evening I wore my latest pick which is a floor length gown and got loads of compliments for it. Lot of them kept guessing whether it is from Zara , Vero Moda and so on.


When I saw this gown, I fell in love with it and decided to pick it up. You can wear this sleeveless also.... looks dam sexy. Since I don't wear sleeveless have worn a long sleeves black T-shirt inside. It has got a zipper on the side for the comfortable wear and a belt behind to give a nice figure hugging look and feel to it without being too tight. Its a comfortable wear.




This pick is from Lokhandwala Market. You get amazing gown for a reasonable price as well as expensive one depends on how lucky you get with your findings. When you are picking up a gown, choose something which compliments your body and gives a good fit. Pick it up only, if you are convinced and confident that it would look great on you. Remember ! it does not have to be expensive to look beautiful, even a pick from a local unkown brand can look beautiful.......Just wear it with confidence and smile.

Price : On Request (giggles)

So guys what do your think about this one.










2 comments :

  1. I like the gown and u look amazing! I agree anything with confidence and smile would make anyone look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shivi, thanks a ton dear.... I loved it too. Do you like to wear gowns ??

      Delete