Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Look - Yellow Blue and Pink

Hello Everyone,

Hope the week so far has been progressing well for all of you, mine is going pretty cool and peaceful.

Over the last weekend, to be precise on Sunday, when I was stepping out for dinner, thought of trying a very colorful look. Experimented with bright yellow, blue and pink.... yes I know its quiet colorful but loved the final look.


To my surprise, it did turned out really well and for which I got loads of compliments too. The pictures are taken at night, could not capture the colors so well. I should really thank my better half for being so patient with me and for doing his best in getting whatever best shot he could.




Face:  I have used Mac Studio Fix Foundation along with Bourjois Happy light foundation to get the desired results. 

Eyes : Eyeshadow from  BH cosmetics 4th Edition Palette and BH cosmetic primer as a base. Bright Yellow Pigment from faces Canada.

Lips :  I have used Maybelline lipstick in Glamorous Red with one coat of DMGM Lipstick in Fuchsia Pink and Maybelline Color Sensational Gloss in One Shine Day.

Cheeks : Loreal Blush in True Rose.

Beige Top : From Van Heusan
Pink Pants : From Zara

So guys... what do you think about this colorful look?? Your feedback and comments are most welcome.


Finally my house renovation is coming to an end, today is the last day and I feel so relieved. My weekend is going to be superrrrr busy with loads of things....gosh its going to be hectic .......   you guys have a rocking weekend ahead and will catch up soon. Till then cya .....









No comments :

Post a Comment