Thursday 4 July 2013

Biguine Jean-Claude Paris Salon and Spa

I had first seen Biguine Jean-Claude Paris Salon and Spa in Bandra and recently it opened in my area at Lokhandwala Andheri. I was excited to give it a try but was skeptical whether like most of the salon the stylist would just chop my hair but then i thought let me just try before i form an opinion. So here we go...

The Lokhandwala outlet covers 1,000 square feet of area. The interiors are based on the signature design theme of the brand, which is in white and black.

With exotic facials, body massages, wraps and scrubs, aestheticians show you the newest form of indulgence. Using refreshing products like the 100% organic Biguine Bio range and the marine extracts based Phytomer range.

I am surely going to try their facial  as they looked very interesting and the best part is, their products are 100% Organic.  

Currently, the salon chain has nine outlets in India, with seven located in Mumbai and two in Bengaluru.




Aditi Vora who is a senior stylist there was appointed for styling my hair. We had a brief conversation for 15 min understanding my requirement and discussing hair problems if i face any before proceeding for the hair cut.

Price: INR 1461/- (Inclusive of taxes) for the hair cutting  from senior stylist.


The Reception Area

Pictures on the wall
I was quiet happy with my haircut as it gave me the required volume and bounce. I am loving it !!!! Have a look..

This is pic was taken just after coming home
Today Morning Look
 I also happen to pick up Moroccan Hair Oil which i will review shortly.
 Few Biguine outlets in Mumbai....

Andheri Lokhandwala
 Jean-Claude Biguine Salon & Spa, Shop No. 2 & 3, Twinkle Apartments, Lokhandwala, Mumbai – 4000053 | Tel: 022 6565 3300

Bandra West
 68 Chapel Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, MH, / Tel : 022 6522 2211

Juhu

Ambika Bungalow, Plot 10, Jai Hind CHS,Guru Nanak Rd, Juhu, MH/ Tel : 022 6699 5555

Lower Parel
Level 2,the Collective,3rd Floor,Palladium Mall,High Street Phoenix, Senapati Bapat, Marg,Lower Parel, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, MH/ Tel : 022 6511 3311

 

So friends what do you think of my new hair cut do drop me a comment.


No comments :

Post a Comment