Sunday 23 March 2014

Three new product of the week - Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Toner / Lululunn Face Mask / Brush Holder

Another three product post. Today I am going to review Mario Badescu Cucumber Toner from my Sephora haul, Lululunn Face Pack from Japan and my New Brush Holder.


If you remember in my earlier post of empties, had mentioned that I was using Biotique Cucumber Toner, which got over, currently I  am using Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion. 

Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion

What I like about this product is, it quickly absorbs in the skin without making it oily or greasy. From past couple of days I am using this toner and  loving it. There is a small tube like lid attachment on the cap, which makes it easier to get the product on the cotton pad without any wastage. Sorry ! I should have clicked a picture of the cap but with all the products to be clicked, I missed it out. 

Though the packaging is nothing flashy or classy but I am ok with it as long as it gives me good end result.  Mario Badescu has some very good skin care products at a much affordable price, though some of their products are pricey too......their products range from,  Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask, Night and Day Cream...so on. They also has some very good products for men. You can check the below website for more details on their product.  The Toner comes in three different sizes and the prizes are mentioned below accordingly. You get this in Sephora also but their website does not show this product. (which is strange)

Benefits: Refreshing, disinfecting and deep cleaning astringent that is effective in drying up exisiting acne and blemishes while preventing new eruptions. Sulphur and soothing Cucumber based, acne fighting formula that is non-drying and non-irritating. 

Ingredients :  Deionized Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Sulphate, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativas) Extract, Nonoxynol-9. 



Price :  $ 15 for 8 oz
         :  $ 26 for 16 oz
         :  $ 45 for 32 oz

SP Rating : 4/5

Lululunn Face Mask 


These mask were picked up by my better half on his recent visit to Japan.  Everything on the pack is written in Japanese which makes it difficult to understand,  except on the front there are few minimal details mentioned in English . These mask comes in different variety for normal, oily and dry skin tone. There are seven sheets in one packet. You have to be very careful while opening the mask, as its delicate and might tear off if not handled carefully. It has a proper opening for eye sockets and lips. Place it over your face and leave it for 15 minutes before removing it and washing your face with the normal water. Leaves your skin soft and supple. I am still in the initial period of using this mask so far its good and I haven't got any eruption or irritation. 

SP Rating : 3/5
My New Brush Holder



I picked this up from a local shop near my house at Lokhandwala. I really liked it because of the shell work on it which makes it a good decorative piece to be kept on the table, at the same time holding all my make up brushes in place.  Loved it !!!

Price : Rs. 450/-

SP Rating : 5/5

It's easy for me to do three product post specially when there are too many things to review and less time to draft individual post. Hope you guys find this post enough informative. Any question.... then shoot and I will answer it. 

Hope you guys had a great weekend, mine was as usual busy. We had a friend come in from Muscat on Saturday (he was there in Mumbai just for a day) and we really had a great time chit chatting and some good food before dropping him to the airport in the evening. 

This weekend I tried out a new recipe of "Moong Masala" (Coming soon on the blog) along with Farah's delicious recipe of Paneer Tikka Masala which turned out great, and yes a make up look too, coming up soon.

Take care and have a lovely day ahead. 

 

 




























No comments :

Post a Comment