Wednesday 29 May 2013

Rimmel Stay Glossy - ALL DAY SEDUCTION


Hi Friends, 

Today I am going to review Rimmel Stay Glossy (Lip Gloss) – All Day Seduction

I happen to visit infinity Malad West to visit Inglot Counter, to my surprise, after reaching there I came to know that the Inglot counter has been closed. I was disappointed as I had been looking forward to visit the store & pick up few products. 

Window Shopping let me to Parcos and that’s where I found the Rimmel Counter. As I was browsing I came across their gorgeous range of Stay Glossy range. I must say they have some beautiful color which you won’t be able to resist. 

Thou I have a pouch full of lipsticks & glosses, I just could not resist & picked up the shade in 640 – All Day Seduction. There are 8 beautiful colors to choose from and It comes in a nice classy packaging with metallic silver cap & transparent body. The silver print on the body adds much glamor to the packaging.  
The applicator wand starts out round and becomes flat on the edge which again helps to easily glide the gloss on the lips with ease. The texture is little greasy thou it does not feel heavy on your lips & manages to lock color in place. 
The company claims 6hrs staying power, thou I will say it last as good as 4 hrs with eating meals & drinking, which I believe is good as compared to the other brands which does not even last that much. 

Rimmel Stay Glossy comes for INR 475/- 



Pros
Good & classy packaging
Staying power is good
Even & defined finish
Not too heavy on lips
Price at par with the other brands
Beautiful color range

Cons
Limited Stores of Rimmel across

Ratings: 8/10

Final Verdict 

Gorgeous color range, staying power is good & at par with other medium range brands. Its a good buy go for it!!!



 




1 comment :