Monday 5 May 2014

BH Cosmetics 120 Color - 2nd Edition Palette

Wow ! is the word that I would describe about this 120 color - 2nd Edition Palette from BH Cosmetics. I already own a 120 color - 4th Edition palette which is all shimmery finish. Wanted one with a mix finish (matte, satin, shimmery) all in one. This one is real gorgeous and I cant help but reach for this palette very often. Hands down one of the best palette in my kitty.


It has got a wide range of bright and neutral colors which makes it an ultimate palette to have in your collection.

What does BH Cosmetic has to say about their 120 Color 2nd Edition Palette
If you're looking for a mixture of bright and neutral colors, the 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition is your match made in beauty heaven! Like the 1st Edition, this long-wear makeup palette contains mattes and shimmers in many bright & neon shades, but has twice the amount of neutral shades. You can't go wrong with this eyeshadow palette if you're looking for a spunky & feminine look!

Price : $ 15.95 

My Take on 120 Color - 2nd Edition Palette
When I received this parcel, it came in a nice sealed box. Very well packed and the whole parcel was in one piece without any damage. Prior to this,  I ordered my first palette from BH Cosmetics (which is 120 color 4th edition palette) it almost took more than a month to reach me but this time around, the parcel came within 15 days which is impressive.




This palette has many bright colors and a mix of different finish.  I am not impressed with the packaging of the palette, it looks like a thing from retro era, have a small mirror inside minus the brush applicator. The eye shadows are very pigmented and the color show off is very remarkable. I have tried few make up looks with this palette. To name few Pink Passion , Sunkissed Holiday Look and Sunset Look. It has a right mix of bright and neutral shades. Would recommend eye primer while applying these eye shadows. it will help to stay longer without creasing.

Few random swatches

The 4th Edition palette which I ordered prior to this has an appealing and classy packaging but since all the eye-shadows are shimmery, its not convenient to use it. Have observed that the pigment in the 4th edition palette is not as great as the 2nd edition palette, hence the 4th edition palette has taken a back seat in my vanity.

SP Rating : 4.5/5

Final Verdict

You can do wonders with this Palette. Great Pigmentation, wide range of bright and neutral colors to play around. Worth the money ! Would highly recommend this palette.


You can buy this palette by clicking on the link below.
http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/120-color-eyeshadow-palette-2nd-edition

4 comments :

  1. wer u lucky to skip duty?? if no how much did u have to pay?? Im planning to gift one to my sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paid around Rs. 800/-. I am really loving this palette. Don't think much, it's apt for a gift. I am sure your sister will love it too.

      Delete
  2. huge amount of colors. it lasts for ages, and of course it meets any needs.
    tobelikealady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete