Monday 3 February 2014

Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick and Beauty Studio Artist Concealor

Hello Everybody,

Monday is behind and its such a relief...  do you guys face Monday Blues ?? sometimes I do,  and  wish the day just passes within a blink of an eye. (you know the days you don't feel so great and just want your day to end soon).

Anyways moving ahead.... today I am going to review Oriflame Giordani Gold Lipstick in Cresie Pink and Beauty Studio Artist Concealer - Medium Shade.

When I saw the packaging of Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipsticks, I fell in love with it. Expensive, stylish and classy packaging, and then I decided I must have at least one of it and choose to pick a beautiful shade which is Cresie Pink,  according to me would go on most of the dresses.





Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick Claim
Cashmere soft lipstick with powerful blend of moisturisers for conditioned and hydrated lips all day. Intense color in classical shades with long lasting creamy finish and medium coverage. Presented in an exquisite gold designer case. 

Price : INR 519/-

 Its a pretty shade in pink, glides on smoothly, does not bleed. The texture is soft and creamy. Gives medium coverage. The packaging is soooo gorgeous that once you have used your lipstick you would not want to throw the case away (well that's what I feel ). Comes in seven intense and vibrant shades.  Everything about this lipstick is good except the coverage which is a big minus point, lipsticks usually have a tendency to fade out after some time or after meals, so this lipstick will be completely wiped out once you are done with your meals.



If you are looking out for medium coverage then you can go for this, without keeping much expectation on the color show off. Looking at the other side.... we all touch up our lipsticks after meals even though few of them have a good staying power so on a positive note you can sure give this one a try,  as all the shades in this range are pretty.



Shades : Rose Blossom, Eternal Red, Honey Chestnut, Dusky Nude, Mauve Dream, Cerise Pink and Plum Desire.

SP Rating : 3/5


Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Concealer Claim 


Illuma-Flair light-reflecting complex diffuses light to minimize fine lines and imperfections - dark circles, blemishes and veins seemingly disappear under a perfectly natural finish. Build-able coverage and moisturizing formula ensures weightless, comfortable wear and a stunning result.

Price :  INR 219/-

Available in three shades Light, Medium and Dark. Choose according to your skin tone which shade would suit you best. I chose the color medium as I felt that would be appropriate as per my skin tone but I was wrong. After the product got delivered I found  that the medium shade is quiet light and this particular shade would not do me any good as a concealer so I will figure out a way how to use this product in a different way.



What I can say about this product is, if you have moderate dark circles then this might help you in concealing those but if you have a rigid ones you will have to try something else. The texture is smooth, gives medium coverage  and blends well. Another cons about this product is limited shades available in this range which will be little difficult to pick up, since there are no testers and looking into the magazine or ordering online might be a task and guessing games.

SP Rating : 3/5

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Tell me which are your current favorite lipstick pick and from which brand?


Recently visited the store of Forest Essentials at Inorbit Malad, thought of picking facial ubtan. Facial ubtan were available as per what skin condition you have like normal, dry, oily or combination. For me, I have a combination skin so picked up the facial ubtan "Soundarya" which is for combination skin. Review coming up shortly.

That's all   for today... Rest in next.... Thank you so much for removing your precious time and reading my  blog.

Goodbye for now....







1 comment :

  1. I want to join oriflame anybody know how much i can get? Currently i am buying from www.istyle99.com at 40% discount. Can i get 40% discount or more after join oriflame. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete