Friday 10 January 2014

Best Products of 2013...

I have come across many beauty products in 2013, few of them loved it  and others I did not like much  . There were many that I wanted to list down but then this post would be quiet a lengthy one. I have short listed few very good ones that I plan to stick around in 2014 as well.

Lets walk thru and see which products were really great in the year 2013....







1) Konad Auto Style Eye Brow Pencil :  On one end eyebrow pencil and on the other end it has got brush to shape your eyebrow. This is one pencil that I cannot do with. Easier to shape the eye brows and convenient to carry. Reasonably priced.  For detailed review click here. 

2) Kryolan brightener + Concealer :  This product is suppose to conceal rigid under eye dark circles. Another product which works great for me. Hides my dark circles effortlessly and budget friendly. For detailed review click here.

3) Bourjois 16 hr. Long Eye Liner : Glides on like a dream, jet black and gives more defined look to your eyes. I love this eye liner and replace it religiously once my current one gets exhausted. Great Product !!!

4) Real Techniques Brush + Coastal Scents Brush : Both the brushes are great and value for money. I have been using this brushes and quiet happy with it. Blends well with ease, thou I am just little unhappy with Real Techniques Flat Foundation brush as I find it little rough and harsh against skin in comparison to my Coastal scent and Mac brush. For detailed review on Real Technique Brush click here.

5) Victoria Secret Sweet Almond Body Lotion : I had picked this body lotion on my shopping spree in Dubai and loved it so much after using it that i called for more 3 bottles. Absorbs well, keeps skin soft and moisturized. For more detailed review click here. 

6) Inglot Make-up Remover Wipes with Milk and Tonic : This I had picked on my recent visit to Inglot Store. It removes all the make including the waterproof ones, leaves your skin nourished and hydrated. Suitable for all skin types including the delicate ones. Loved it !!! For detailed review click here.

7) Loreal Million lash Volume Mascara / Bourjois Beauty Full Volume Mascara : I liked both the Mascara, it does add volume and length to your lashes. For people with thick lashes these mascara's would do wonders and give effect of false lashes, but for people with thin to medium lashes it gives added boost, length and volume but wont give the effect of false lashes. For detailed review on Loreal Million Lash Mascara click here and for Bourjois Beauty Fall Volume Mascara click here.

8) Bourjois Happy Light Foundation : Blends like a dream gives moderate coverage. Not heavy on skin and gives you nice bright and flawless result with you being photo ready. For more detailed review click here.

9) Mac Paint Pot (Painterly) and Mac Fix Plus : Mac paint pot in Painterly is a great product, can be used as an eyeshadow base, evens out and gives you a clean base to work on your eyeshadow. Loving this product!!!. Mac Fix Plus - Another great product from Mac to fix your make-up or if you want to add glitter or pigment to your eye lid just spray it on the brush and then apply it and there.....all your glitter is in place with out any fall out.

10) Vichy Face Wash : A very nice product, keeps acne under control. been using this for quiet some time. Its a great product and I plan to stick with this one in 2014 as well.

11) Victoria Secret Perfume BOMBSHELL and Estee Lauder Pleasures : I love both the perfumes among others I have used so far. For more detailed review on BOMBSHELL click here and for Estee Lauder click here


This was my list of best products that I have come across in 2013.

On my birthday I have got a huge vanity case to store my beauty supplies... a jet black professional vanity case. This I was planning to buy since long and it was such a lovely surprise to have got it on my birthday. Thanks to my lovely sisters (how thoughtful... I feel so blessed to have them in my life) Now I have everything in place and sorted !!!


What are your best products this year?





1 comment :