Monday 14 April 2014

TBS Tea Tree Oil & Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash

After hearing great ravings and all the hype finally decided to pick up the wonder product "TEA TREE OIL" along with the Tea Tree Cool & Cream Wash from THE BODY SHOP few days back.



What it claims 
Targeted care for blemished skin. Can be used direct on skin.
Soothing
Has antibacterial properties
Does not dry out skin

Price : Rs. 695/- for 10ml (which is little pricey) 



My take on this wonder product 

I was excited to purchase this product and see the end result for myself.  First to start with .... if you dont know the technique how to open the bottle then you might just end up getting frustrated. My advice is when you are buying this product take the help of the Sales Rep. and understand how it works to open this bottle. It will save you the time and frustration.

When you apply this on the face, it gives you a tingling sensation and absorbs super quickly. For few days I felt that my skin was looking nice and fresh but then I thought wait !!! is it my mind which is being biased so thought of using it for couple of days before forming any opinion.

Its does not do much for acne and works really slow on blemishes too, its like downloading a file on a very slow internet connections that you loose out on patience and I feel after so many days the blemishes disappear on its own so why do you need a product like this one where it takes ages.  For something so tiny, its pricey. I did not see any prominent wonders on my skin hence I am not going to re-purchase this product again.

SP Rating : 2/5



Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Face Wash


What it Claims 
Our cool new cleansing sensation is the perfect wake-up call for blemished skin. Use daily for a velvety-soft cleanse with a blast of cool freshness
Cool, creamy texture
Designed for blemished skin
Helps remove impurities

Price : Rs. 695/- for 100ml


My Take on Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash
 
I have a combination skin where my T-zone tends to get oily. This product precisely makes my T-zone even more oily due to which, started getting break outs .  Immediately stopped using this product and went back to my earlier face wash  which is Vichy Normaderm. It might work great on dry skin. It does not feel like you are applying a face wash as it does not lather up, it feels as if you are applying a cream with a wet hand. Once applied on the face, same like Tea Tree Oil, this too,  gives a tingling sensation.

I had high hopes with both the products but unfortunately it did not do much for me.

SP Rating : 2/5

Did you come across any disappointing products which you bought with lot of enthu and did not work for your then do let us know

i am having a super awesome time at Kumarakom Lake Resort.  If you are following me on Instagram then check out the pictures uploaded so far. I will talk to you soon again.

bye for now and have a great day ahead....

3 comments :

  1. You know, I"ve come across so many disappointing products, but for some reason can't seen to remember them...I think it's because I just blocked them out of my mind or else I would have gotten angry for having wasted my money. Lol.

    Sorry to hear that the TBS face wash and tea tree oil didn't work out for you, though. :-( Tea tree oil never did anything for my skin either, but it was good when I mixed it in with my shampoo to soothe and treat my irritated scalp.

    By the way, I'm running an international beauty giveaway that I think you might like to enter!
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, sorry about the horrible spelling errors! I should go put my glasses on. :-P

      Delete
    2. I published this post when I was on vacation. Since i did not carry my Laptop I did some corrections over the phone & published. Did not realized till the time my sister called me & told me about it. Lesson learned never to operate blog from the phone as it becomes really inconvenient to edit.

      Extremely sorry about the typing error which i did rectify it later.

      Sure will visit your blog... and you bet, cant miss your giveaway. Thanks for letting know :))

      Delete