Tuesday 10 July 2018

Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter - Golden Sands

Hello Friends,

This is going to be a Huda Series :)) This is my third post on Huda Product. Did not planned to do it back to back but it just happened. Off late my schedule is super busy with lots of event that I have been attending off late.

That does not stops me to connect with you guys. Ok now lets gets started .Today I am going to review Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter - Golden Sands. Well ! I did not had to purchase this one , it came as a gift to me by my little sister on my birthday ...lucky me :)

Was pretty surprised when I received this gift as I wasn't expecting it. My little sister stays in Dubai and during my birthday she was not around but it was very thoughtful of her to send via someone and it reached perfectly on my birthday. Getting gifts is so much fun and it makes it all the more exciting when you are not expecting it.

Packaging : Comes in a cardboard palette just like the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Edition Palette with little more bling on the cover and the sides. Though this packaging is impressive and upto the point, emphasised on the product is the focus of the packaging which is good and impressive. 






Details from shophudabeauty

Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter - Golden Sands

The ultimate Insta - Glow is now in everyone's grasp. Inspired by Huda's hack of layering oil with powder highlight to amplify her glow, this palette is packed with 2 different textures :

– the Melted Strobe, a pearlescent creamy formula enriched with Karite Butter to create a flawless lit-from-within canvas for layering powders.

– 3 light catching pressed pearls staggered in complimentary tones to give you a sculptural, 3D radiance.
With its effortless blendability and layering power, you can build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of luminosity from subtle natural radiance to an all over goddess like glow.
For the most exquisite glow, Huda recommends:
  1. PREP: Apply the Melted Strobe as a base to smooth the skin & amplify the light reflecting pearls.
  2. SET: Dab the lightest highlight from cheek to temple to set & bring out the pop.
  3. SCULPT: Apply the darker shade under the cheekbones to add dimension & shape.
  4. FLUSH: Sweep the medium highlight on apples of your cheeks for a healthy glow.
The Gold Sands palette was created for Medium to Dark skin tones and Golden undertones, inspired the Tropical flair of Exotic islands:
– 1 x 0.26oz / 7.5g Poured melted strobe in Fiji (a creamy soft gold)
– 3 x 0.28oz / 3 x 8g Ultra-shimmery light reflecting pressed pearls Seychelles (soft gold with warm undertones), Tahiti (sun-drenched bronze), and Zanzibar (a coral cove inspired pink with golden shimmers)

Price : $ 45

Shades : 2 Shades. Pink Sands for fair to medium skin tone and Gold Sands for medium to darker skin tone. 



My Opinion on Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter - Golden Sands

I was super thrilled to get this as a gift mainly because I did not had to shell a bomb on this one at least :)) just kidding. Ok Jokes apart, Each 3D Highlighter palette comes with 4 shades one is a "Melted Strobe"  which is a cream base and others are powder base where you can layer it on the top of the cream base. Well thought I must say. 

When you attend a event and somebody compliments you on your glow and ask about the product that you used, you know you are using the right product. I am hooked on to this palette. It gives you a healthy glow not too much on the face but just the right amount. 

So if you see the below picture , Fiji is the melted strobe which is a cream base, Seychelles is the highlighter which will go on the apple of your cheeks and towards the temple of your face, With Tahiti you can sculpt the face and Zanzibar is your shade for the flush and which will add color to your cheeks . Trust me follow this step and that's all you will need to get that glowing complexion. One palette is all you need instead of multiple products to get the desired highlight 





Price of course is on the higher side but the quantity is good enough to last it longer, so the palette will surely last long. 

In the below picture I have used Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Golden Sands on my client. You will get an idea how it looks on application. 



SP Rating : 4.5/5

Final Verdict 

A must have in your kit. Just one palette is all you need. The best highlighter I have ever used till date. Worth the price. 


Have you picked this palette already then do share your opinion with us and if not then you can shop this palette here on Shophudabeauty





No comments :

Post a Comment