Monday 12 June 2017

Rimmel London This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit

Gazing out of window and in deep thought ….thinking about life’s ups and downs. A glance at a mirror makes me realize that I need to visit the parlor and make my brows soon. Even after making my brows whenever I step out,  fill my brows with a brow kit as I have lot of gaping in them.  Like to shape them perfect and that’s where the kit comes handy.

While shopping in Dubai I happened to pick up Rimmel London This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit and was kicked about using it.  It comes with a brow wax , powder , spooly and a brush. Very convenient if you want to use the kit on the go as you have everything required on hand.

This kit is suppose to shape your eyebrows makes it look perfect defined and groomed. 



Rimmel London Claims about This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit

 Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

•          2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set

•          Comes with pro brushes for precise application

•          Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

Price : AED 45

Shade : Medium Brown

My Take on Rimmel London This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit

Few products of Rimmel London I have been using and is hard to replace with any other brand. Hence when I came across the Eyebrow Sculpting Kit, was eager to try it out. 

Very much impressed with the thoughtfulness of having all under one kit so that anybody can use this kit on the go.  Plus point there.  Packaging is neat and decent. Gives you the option of both wax and powder which ever you want to apply or for that matter even both. The product is lightweight, settles and blends effortlessly. 



Coming to the texture which again is good,  easy to apply and blend. Sometimes happiness does not last long, true in this case when I actually started using the kit. In spite of having everything in place it lacks the color pay off. Even after taking quiet a product on the brush it does not give the desired result which is very disappointing. My thoughts were mirrored when my younger sis complained the same. 

How much ever I want to love this kit  for all its plus points one important factor makes me shift to another brand which have more effective results than what Rimmel London Claims.




Don’t we all at some or the other point end up buying a product that we happened to like and are so eager to use them but end up getting disappointed just because it does not serve the purpose.


SP Rating : 3/5


Final Say

Not worth it..... definitely can be missed 



If you are using any good Eyebrow Kit then share your experience with us. That's all from my end and I shall be back again with yet another product very soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment